Wednesday Networking with Mr Ron Forlee
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
PROPERTY INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
Our speaker Ron Forlee is an architect, real estate developer with over 40 years’ experience in the real estate development and investment industry in Australia, Africa and Asia. He is the managing director of AYR International, a real estate development management and consultancy company. Recently, Ron was appointed as the CEO of Phaeton Blockchain Technology providing blockchain services to various industries including real estate.
His books, An Intelligent Guide to Australian Property Development, Australia Residential Property Development, Australian Residential Property Development for Investors and the latest, Fast Track to Passive Income have and continue to be a valuable resource to a large number of property developers around the world. Ron also provides mentorship and training to the next generation of property developers.
Ron will speak about real estate investment and property development.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the SafeWA on your mobile phone. All guests entering the premises will be required to scan the QR code.
- We are restricted to 40 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!