Wednesday Networking with Mr Jianghui Yuan
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationship.
Our speaker Jianghui YUAN is a hardware product design engineer with more than 25 years of experience. He worked for some giant companies such as Apple / HP / Schneider Electric and contributed to many global products before moving to Australia in 2016.
Jianghui created a new brand Kaa-Kaa to design new hardware products. He will talk about his first product, an electric toothbrush for kids. It’s a good opportunity to hear about how to design hardware products and why he has a better electric toothbrush for kids.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!