Wednesday Networking with Mr Jer Win Pui & Mr Reginald Kuek
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
SUPERANNUATION / RESTRUCTURING
Our two speakers are both managers at leading audit, tax and consulting firm RSM Australia. Both are of ethnic Chinese heritage, and have settled in Perth after moving to Australia.
Jer Win Pui specializes in Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF), and will discuss its suitability and applicability for different individuals.
Reginald Kuek focuses on restructuring and insolvency. He will discuss the role of liquidators and receivers. He will also analyses COVID-19’s impact on corporate stability and well being.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the SafeWA on your mobile phone. All guests entering the premises will be required to scan the QR code.
- We are restricted to 40 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!