Wednesday Networking with Mr Ivan Leung
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
Ivan Leung is the founder and editor of WAMN (Western Australasian Media network), an independent online news and media service based in Perth. He has covered many major news events locally and overseas, with 13 years’ experience in both English and Chinese journalism. Every week, Mr Leung and his team reports the latest local news, with live reports, newscasts and articles via their website and social media. He also provides individually tailored media services for clients.
Mr Leung was originally from Hong Kong and came to Australia in 2008 to study at Murdoch University. He established WAMN in 2013 and was awarded the “City Of Perth’s Young Citizen Of The Year” in 2015 for his achievements in journalism.
You can watch WAMN News Online via: https://wamnnews.com.au, or search “WAMN News” on social media.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the SafeWA on your mobile phone. All guests entering the premises will be required to scan the QR code.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!