Wednesday Networking with Mr Henry Heng
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
Henry is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Eneco Refresh Limited. He started Refresh Pure Water together with some friends in 1997. In 2006, he successfully listed the company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:ERG). Today, Refresh has 7 bottled water factories in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Toowoomba, and Darwin. It also has a plastic factory in Melbourne.
Henry migrated from Singapore with his family in 1996. He has a strong commitment to diversity and thought leadership. He is also Deputy President of the WA Singapore Business Connect Inc. and Honorary Secretary of Full Gospel Business Australia Perth.
Henry will share his experience as a migrant starting a new business and its challenges and rewards.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the SafeWA on your mobile phone. All guests entering the premises will be required to scan the QR code.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!