Wednesday Networking Event with Mr Michael Worthington
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationship.
Tapping Into the Online Market to Expand
Michael Worthington is the founder and Editor-In-Chief of the 101 Media Group, an online media production and distribution company whose shows now reach over 12 million viewers world wide every week.
Michael founded the company when he saw the huge potential of bringing the traditional media world online, and the power of this for business owners to be able to connect with new customers and strengthen their relationships with existing ones.
Online television and radio is now the new media and 101 helps business owners of all sizes take advantage of the opportunities it offers. You can view some of Michael’s work from 101 Media’s Youtube channel.
Come and learn from an expert in online marketing.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!