Wednesday Networking End of Year Party
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
We’ve reached the end of another year of the Wednesday Networking program. To celebrate, we are holding an informal get together at the Chamber for all the friends of our event.
The party will start at our usual 5:30pm time. Please bring a small plate of food. Liquid refreshments will be provided.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!