Joint Networking with Australia China Friendship Society Western Australia
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationship.
Australia China Friendship Society Western Australia (ACFSWA) was founded in 1970 to promote cultural understandings, trade relationships and peaceful relations between Australia and the Peoples Republic of China. Now celebrating its 50th anniversary, ACFSWA has witnessed the ups and downs in Australia China relationship over this period.
This is the second joint networking event between WACCC and ACFSWA. Aside from general networking, participants will have the opportunity to express their thoughts on the current state of Australia China relationship in a roundtable format.
Come and meet our friends from ACFSWA.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!