Guanxi with Mr Bruce Havilah
With ongoing opportunities and challenges of doing business here and in the Asia Pacific region, the core of your business success is GUANXI or relationships – establishing, building and maintaining them.
Rules & Regulations: Relay of The International Relationships
International relationships are regularly put in the spotlight via social, sporting and political events. This highlights the need for diplomacy, cultural sensitivity and respect for local laws.
Bruce Havilah (Principal of Havilah Legal from 1997-present) will draw on his extensive legal experience and current position as Director of Swimming Australia to explain the fine line of rules, regulations and the role of International relationship within the Olympics ethos in international corporation and goodwill.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!