Business Startups – Structuring and Entrepreneurship
The second youth networking event in the series jointly hosted by WA Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Chung Wah Association will focus on the topic of Business Startups. Our experienced speakers will share their thoughts on startup planning, structuring, launching and sustaining.
Details on our speakers:
Vivienne Deng is an accountant (CPA Australia and registered tax agent) with 16 years of experience. She established her own accounting practice in 2012, which then morph into AusAsia Financial & Tax Solution following expansion. Aside from accounting services and tax advisory, she and her team help clients to settle down and start their own business in Australia.
Michael Cao is a Perth based entrepreneur. Since 2009, Michael has established a number of small businesses including an online venture (B&G 宝贝格子) in the Chinese market, several The Coffee Club branches, and a non-profit organisation (Australasia Junior Golf Association).
WACCC & Chung Wah’s Member – Free
Non-Member – $10
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 40 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!