Wednesday Networking with PropTech Hub WA
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
PropTech Hub WA was established as a bridge between industry and innovation. Since opening its door on 7th February this year, it has signed up 26 members who are developing innovative solutions for residential and commercial construction, as well as other sectors of the property and building industry. PropTech Hub WA has a full calendar of planned events this year and these will be discussed during our Networking evening.
Representatives from two PropTech Hub WA members, Quion and Whizzl, will briefly discuss their business. Quion is an affordable housing blockchain initiative, inspiring shared ownership and accessible housing using innovative technology. Whizzl is a blockchain powered and people centric company working in the commercial property sector. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and is seeking global expansion.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the SafeWA on your mobile phone. All guests entering the premises will be required to scan the QR code.
- We are restricted to 40 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!