Wednesday Networking with Ms Xiaowen Shi
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationships.
Xiaowen is a council member of WA Chinese Chamber of Commerce. She is also a partner at RSM Australia, where she specialises in cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisition and international tax advisory.
Xiaowen leverages her strong business network, Chinese language fluency, and expertise in both commercial and cross-cultural affairs to advise multinationals, Chinese state-owned enterprises and listed companies on investments in Australia.
Prior to joining RSM, Xiaowen held board positions with both listed and unlisted companies. She provided strategic advice to Australian business on Chinese market entry, and was a senior international tax advisor at EY Perth office.
Xiaowen will share stories and lessons learnt from her experience in cross border advisory.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the SafeWA on your mobile phone. All guests entering the premises will be required to scan the QR code.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!