Wednesday Networking with Ms Sandy Anghie
Wednesday Networking is a platform for members and non-members to meet other like-minded people, providing the chance to create relationship.
Our speaker Sandy Anghie is an award winning architect with a vision for urban renewal. She runs her own successful architectural practice, designing homes and buildings for the Perth community. She is also a board member at Historic Heart, a revitalisation project for the east end of the Perth CBD.
Sandy is multi-talented. She qualified and worked in the legal / accounting field before discovering her passion for architecture. She is currently running for the role of Lord Mayor at the City of Perth, and she promises to apply her leadership, experience and vision to lead the city council through a critical period of transformation.
Come to meet Sandy and hear her story.
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 30 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!