Social Media Marketing Strategy – Reaching the Chinese Audience
WA Chinese Chamber of Commerce will conduct a series of youth networking events in conjunction with Chung Wah Association.
The first in the series will feature Lucia Chen, Managing Director of Sensory Media Agency. She is also the Founder and Director of The MOVEs Dance Studio, a leading Perth dance studio that has over 60K YouTube channel subscribers.
Lucia came to Australia in 2012 as an international student and has a background in marketing, media and art. At Sensory Media Agency, she manages a multicultural team and specialises in the development of marketing strategies which make use of both traditional marketing channels and the latest digital tools. Such tools include Chinese social media apps such as Tiktok, bilibili and Red, all of which are gaining global attention.
Lucia will talk about her experience of working and setting up businesses in Australia. She will also share her insights on the latest social media trends, tips on how to reach a Chinese audience, plus do’s and don’ts in communication with them.
WACCC & Chung Wah’s Member – Free
Non-Member – $10
Social Distancing Advice
The Chamber supports and adheres to our State Government’s social distancing advice. We request all attendees to our Wednesday Networking event to observe the following guidance:
- Do not attend if you are unwell.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Download and install the Government’s COVIDSafe app on your mobile phone.
- We are restricted to 40 attendee under the 2 square metre personal space rule. Prior registration is essential for the event and we reserve the right to turn away attendees once we reach our maximum limit – First in, best dressed!